Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lipoma More Condition_treatment

Ladies and gentlemen, good night

- Mr does not believe it would be, waiting to know the truth, to give his resignation from his high office ...
- Young man, step down, never! This would be a wrong move!
- She would like to say that his resignation would be an implicit recognition of the accusations ...
- No, no, I did not resign to fight my fight from a position of privilege. From my place I can easily control the investigation, pollute the evidence, bribe witnesses can, in fact, mislead the course of justice.
- Mr but is not illegal, against the law?
- Oh no, young man, I respect the laws, and especially the law of the jungle. And since at this moment I am the strongest mean advantage, it is my chief duty!
- But those who owe it, please?
- But to the electorate that gave me the vote to gain seats from me, licenses, permits, contracts, because they stood behind in evasioni fiscali, in amministrazioni di fondi neri, crolli di dighe mal costruite, scandali, ricatti, contrabbando di valuta.
- Scusi, ma che cacchio sta dicendo?
- Io sto dicendo che l’elettorato vede in me un prevaricatore. Se invece voleva scegliere un uomo probo, onesto e perbene, ma che dava i voti a me? Addio ragazzo...
Marcello Mastroianni, Carlo Bagno, in Signore e signori, buonanotte

Quando provi a mettercela tutta, quando provi a fermare i pensieri sulle storie della tua piccola città, quando vorresti limitarti a piantonare la tua piccola trincea quotidiana, quando pensi che questo possa bastare, ti accorgi che non ce la potrai mai fare. La realtà è più grande, tracima misera e inquietante gli argini che ti sei costruito e invade da ogni lato la soglia della tua attenzione. E non c’è verso di restare indifferenti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment