Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How To Do Floor Wipers Exercise

Subtleties Gag



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Photo: Claudio Fuentes Madan


The tail of the bus Coppelia is a special place, a corner so that if a characteristic days disappear Havana would not be the same. Yesterday at 10 pm waiting for the bus and P4 with a woman next to me commented that her daughter was "busy" city for the feast of the CDR (Committee for the Defense of the Revolution, ndt). "You want to joke, ma'am?" I asked as she looked at me from serial killer.
Complying with the order of the driver - there was no place for a single person in P4 - I got the back door. A drunk behind me pushing to go first, but he staggered and had a bottle of rum in hand, was unable to stay in balance and fell. The driver accelerated when the man tried to climb and almost gave us the skin.
The woman next to me who had spoken "of the holiday," he cried out, but I said, "With the hangover that will not be found on the corner." She added: "It could just be a black man. The blacks are all the same ... "and she started to make a speech about" those blacks "that if he heard Martin Luther King would die again. I looked around ashamed. My traveling companions were all white. No one opened his mouth and I realized that no one would said a word in defense of blacks. I became hysterical after me I'm sorry, but at that moment I wanted to take her by the neck, especially since he made that speech to his daughter. A really bad example!
"Lady" I said "if I cried Down with Fidel! she would be the first to get angry. I want to explain why I have to bear to hear her speak as if he were the president of the Ku Klux Klan? And if I cried Esteban Lazo Down! (one of the chairmen of the board with black skin, ndt) is annoyed anyway? ". The sentence has venuta fuori abbastanza scomposta. La signora non ha replicato. La gente mi fissava e d’un tratto mi sono sentita come se fossi uscita da una tomba del cimitero Colón, con i vermi e mezzo teschio fuori.
Mi sono resa conto che  non mi sarei calmata. Non si dovrebbe affrontare un dialogo in questo modo, ma a volte scappa la pazienza. Alla fermata di 23 e A sono scesa. Ho  percorso a piedi il restante tragitto che mi separava da casa, parlando da sola. 

Traduzione di Gordiano Lupi

0 comments:

Post a Comment