Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brand New Metal Core Scooter Wheels

De Profundis, or the law says that the relentless Enzo ....

.... are a loner and has no more importance now understand why: it's spent plenty of time to exhaust the reasons for a life well spent. I'm not alone. In
company, good or bad, lost in the swarm of thoughts or the empty silence of a winter's day I'm alone. There are dense around the totem of everything that I loved: the faces, the eyes, the sound of words spoken or whispered ... not change much. I'm just with everything that I love.
be alone can kill, it can leave you empty as a skin that supports the case for as long as a strong gust of wind it down and shows all the inherent weakness. Do not console myself, I do not want, in fact I do not want, not those commonly referred to as such. I have dreams, beautiful dreams and vast as the sea, so let the perfect be dismayed. In vivo bottom of surprises: being on the web is one of them. recognize the limits another, realizing that la volgarità è da ogni parte intorno a noi, e che ogni giorno, inevitabilmente, soffochiamo nell'imbecillità diventa infine l'inevitabile conclusione.
Io faccio parte di questa comune sconfitta, che la dichiari in buon italiano e serenamente non ne cambia i connotati, mi rende solo più ridicolo . Capisco ora veramente i termini di un "certo" problema, adesso gli insulti e le critiche mi suonano comprensibili; raccontano il disagio di chi non vuole arrendersi all'esercizio di una superficialità di comodo e pretende una comprensione che si rifiuta di concedere agli altri. Scriverò ancora, continuerò a farlo così come un vizio antico da cui non so liberarmi. Lascerò passare alcuni other comments ... I will not even have time to read them. And sometimes I will not answer because I do not know what to say, because sometimes I answer a perpetual ritual that makes it laughable even intuition correct: human is born, to persevere is diabolical. It seems that I have become.
also occasionally turning back on. There is space? There is room maybe if you go away. Elsewhere, different perspectives and new will.
Finremo to follow ancient paths, obsolete, out of this in another virtual reality that cares artificiality of our silly. Silly, silly, silly.

Street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment