Monday, March 7, 2011

Labeling Parts Of A Ship

simply disrespectful to distance accomplices Counters

Thought of the morning-
Back where they came from. Leave without regret becoming a silly self-congratulation, but to leave.
Basically I would not be neither the first nor the last to be defeated by what they do not understand and I can not handle, it takes very little hand. Just a couple of clicks. Thought-
following Given the current context I prefer to stay, Antonella.
The alternatives are there, not deny it: we call strategic retreat o sdegnoso sorvolo dei campi minati. Come dovrei chiamare altrimenti la “moderazione dei commenti” ? Essa nasce dall’implicita ammissione della propria discutibile, aggressività intellettuale e dell’altrui presumibile sciocca volgarità. Moderazione dei commenti come sinonimo di steccato o muraglia; qui dentro omologazione solo il bianco, fuori il nero esclusivamente.
Il confronto diventa una parola vuota, uno scheletro lasciato al sole ad essiccare: guardate cosa è diventata la Blogosfera oggi, quanto somigli sempre più alla società corrosa in cui viviamo.
Perché io leggo cose che altri non vedono nemmeno? Quante note sono ammesse nello spartito?
smile when I think of my younger years all aimed at destroying a measure, an education that today I appear distant and almost dreamy. Even naming it seems a silly typo in mind.
When my cousin convinced me to start a blog I thought it was fascinating and enjoyable adventure, I thought it was a more social freedom of my previous years "normal" I thought, I admit, they have something to give .

Now here I am mumbling sorrows and thoughts, reviews trickle in, to swallow criticism for fear of arousing virtual endless feuds. I loved, I loved very much, and did not understand? I loved beyond measure and tried to make sense, even to spend my time, tell it was my culture, was also a bit 'of my life. I blame heavy
: privileged relationship with the female and this penalizes me, there was no need for confirmation of the Web, are not malleable, I think it's best not necessary, then shock and hurt.
What's new about this? There that my limit has run substantial formal discovered limited and inadequate to the dynamics of blogs whose degree of hypocrisy and violence, stupidity passes for culture, I turned out to be unsustainable. From this it follows naturally to another concept: that of an intellectual arrogance and "social" is not manageable without a wall to defend from the hordes of barbarians roaming the moors. The approval is required, all right, it is essential! Any course, my circles as appropriate for your associates.
For some time I decided to post only music I had the conviction that the soundtrack of my blog and tell me more than words: I am a fool, he understood that only a person like me, lives in a another world.
Eventually all know what is left? It remains that this individual and some bloggers have decreed:
my old age to be completed in solitude because everything flows, everything is useful, niente è indispensabile.
Ho letto e non mi sono riconosciuto, Antonella, io non sono quell’individuo lercio e sbiadito: Enzo Rasi è un’altra persona, peggiore di quella perché non sa ridere o perdonare la fatua esteriorità presa a modello di vita.
Ci penserò a lungo come un incidente che guarda se stesso e non si capacita di essersi rotto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment