Monday, December 6, 2010

Fibroids More Condition_treatment

princess

lechuga-(271)L
Photo: Claudio Fuentes Madan, de la serie "With ham, Lechuga y petipuá"

is not the first time I feel like saying to Mariela Castro she should remain silent.
A very strange reaction in me because usually I try to encourage others to express what they want.
However, I find it hard because she decency, public policy for people like you, is essential.

The first time was when he called Yoani Sánchez Galletto insignificant.
E 'rather than a shameful political insults a journalist because of an awkward question but that the daughter of the heir of the insignificant to give to a Cuban national has been, without doubt, the pinnacle of cynicism on the part of the nomenclature.
should be clear that the demand author of Generation Y was not as uncomfortable as might have been an overreaction and Mariela shows the allergy that produces a free press.
In my opinion a very difficult question would be, for example, ask why the CENESEX not submit to the government a claim on behalf of homosexuals who suffered repression and abuse in the sixties, seventies and eighties, and deserve compensation and an official apology.
In this case, our princess, I believe, would surely have a heart attack.

Now, the CENESEX has on its home page this statement .
reminds me of a joke, very popular: the period does not make me special benefits nor harms me, but quite the opposite.
It turns out that Cuba has the exclusivity of being the only country in Latin America that is added to the "vote of the group of countries that include homosexuality as a crime under their law, including the application of capital punishment in five of them. "
V pointed out that the CENESEX is the only institution recognized by the government that supposedly represents the rights of homosexuals. What a shame!, My friends, read a sentence on that page of the National Centre for Sex Education, "and signed by its director!