Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hashimoto More Condition_treatment



a tutorial on request.
a cover-cake as a gift to be simple and easy and
na word! are usually very complex but ... you will not?
so even if with some delay here it is .... only 10 minutes to a little thing really pricey

the request was actually to do it felt, but honestly, given the time it was created
(2 am) I could not stand there thinner in width. = D
you still do it however you like ...
though felt, however, make better


is part ...
from the pattern (to those who so requests will be sent by mail)
cut 3 parts of the tree.
height pandoro this is, if you prefer you can shorten it by removing the last lap
(3 points side instead of 4)


bad picture apart, sew the first side to view!
no seams inside out and then


ditto for the second side ....

at this point we should have this "thing"

pass close to the last part, but after I put a ribbon at the top that
allows an easy grip to lift the cover-panettone


decorate to our taste (I chose simple gold tassels)
and .... here it is ready in no time!
^ _ ^
do not know if I could in order to satisfy the request received,
but I'm sure that will satisfy those with weapons to the very first creative sewing
and wants to give himself a little this Christmas!


kisses kisses and creativity to all
Good

ps I received the request for a reindeer hyper-easy to a person who has just started to sew and create thanks to my blog. ...
honorable
really = D I'm quiet at work, even for the reindeer
hard but I'll make it easy ....
new short tutorial per te...e per tutte!

0 comments:

Post a Comment