Friday, February 18, 2011

Confirmation Letter Template

Brothers of Italy

I confess to having tried several times in recent months without being able ever: it may seem inexplicable to a man like me: I was born with in an environment that, for different paths, I have always been conducted on the route of 'ideal unit that comes from a strong faith in the years and that the story called Risorgimento. I think it happened just over a decade ago: like an old love that time fades until it is alien to your everyday life.
ideas first strong and furious have adapted to a thousand obstacles to tens of thousand compromises and disappointments. I have never managed to get beyond the fifth or sixth paragraph, undermined by a feeling of uselessness profound looking around what I saw instead of helping me gave me the confirmation that my past was just an Italian Past, a time of no return. Culture, knowledge of the dynamics Risorgimento read also in the light of a history less compliant and saccharine was the latest blow to my faith and hope to be able to consider "naturally" Italian. It 's very difficult to continue to see a country that is not there, maybe there never was and now, finally, seems to break up the socially, politically, constitutionally, in dozens of fragments closed to any longing for unity: the most I have heard described in the last 5 or 6 years was "Unity, yes ... but." The "But" has taken on several faces from time to time, I'm not convinced I can not believe no, I only know that an air of my house, my backyard, the economy from here to there, me and those who speak my dialect only ...
I was so last night, half died of fatigue and the boredom of yet another evening in front of a television on. Yes I was like: waiting to see the usual suspects to remove the right of center and left, to listen to the usual newsletters or the usual flashes of cabaret-themed single, because he had to be different? Those who are now having the courage to make themselves ridiculous talking emphasis of country, ideals, death and resurrection? But he said something that left me stone: we are a country in which culture was established long before the nation! From that point on are no longer able to be overwhelmed by the cynicism with which I have heard for years my social floor for an hour I forgot everything and I walked too to a precise point I thought I had forgotten forever. The boys in their early twenties one night, coming home, singing softly as if to memorize a song that will be a national anthem, which could be the last sound that comes from their mouths, I was overwhelmed and I was moved. These lines are the result of a dream for a moment he returned to be true and necessary. Thanks Roberto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment