Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reflux More Condition_treatment

breath, my sense of the last part of Italy

"Europe, which begins on the north by frozen rivers and peoples from clear thinking and without dizziness after the great leap of the Alps, it bloats, this way, the Mediterranean and ends slowly Sicily. Europe that ends here in Sicily. " Vitaliano Brancati


Seven anni fa l’ultima volta, alla fine di settembre mi sono fatto “buttare” sulla pista da biciclette che chiamano aeroporto.
Sette anni fa ho fatto l’ultimo bagno sulla spiaggia dell’isola dei conigli e ho abbracciato il tramonto:
ci penso adesso perché qualcuno mi ci ha fatto pensare, qualcuno mi ha ricordato un film, un regista e un’isola.
La storia del film RESPIRO è l’interpretazione di una leggenda, che anche io ho ascoltato a Lampedusa, dentro qualche bar o seduto su un muretto vicino al porto.

Ho detto leggenda ma chi può dire dove essa inizia, dove dies to become reality? You have my word, under that sky, in front of that sea and that light borders merge and become thin: it is easy to go guys and believe in fantasies that we are born into it. And you must believe me when I tell you the same way, from Sicily, there are places where the sea feel it even if you do not see, Trapani, Siracusa, are like that.
Lampedusa is this: as soon as we hear the foot rests on the breath, the look of the sea.


I like to think that the title of the film sensazione.La Crialese was born of this story is that of rejection and misunderstanding, of a disappearance and a love strong as the rope holding a boat bound. E 'then the story of a return and repentance: truly believe that is the story of every human being by the sea. But the story, like so many others suspended between reality and imagination it is not nothing but a way to spend the interim time until sunset of the day and waiting for the new one. Blogger met a long time ago I reported in Lampedusa, made me become a migrant to the contrary, my country has so many sides to allow me the luxury to emigrate to it. Wherever I go I carry this sense of an ending and a possible start: a compendium of beautiful lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment