Monday, February 14, 2011

Mucomyst More Drug_uses

enough time

I would say that is spent enough time, how much should be to resurrect themselves.
Nothing I have written over the last four years really is reviewable, except in minor details and not qualifying. That is why I sign up again to the circle of bloggers, but in my own way.
Republish all littered with fury at what I have at least a dozen blogs and so many lives.
For an indecent sense of play and forms of writing will do the same in some other Blog: same content, music and colors.
I have not changed, nor is it the so-called blogosphere: on many things I keep the same opinion that has been gradually forming over the past two years. So this time I assume that will come to see me in the same anguish.
will change depending on the blog some small / important little things such as moderation or lists of other bloggers. There is no particular reason for these choices, but this time I would like to have fun too. If
publish some empty heads I see no reason why I should not do it.
The other beaches which have foundered on my words I will indicate here: I prefer that some are meeting for the event in memory of some meetings "withering" along the streets of our lives. Happen sooner or later to land on some of them and say "But it is la stessa sabbia!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment